Friday 6 June 2014

Current Malaysian Malay Moslem Women Fashion Trends VS Islam!






I came across a very interesting posting submitted by HarakahDaily Dot Net's online reader identified simply by his or her pen name, Bekas Budak UKM. Well, Bekas Budak UKM raised some sensitive current issues regarding Malaysian Malay women and I hope that anyone reading this today would feed on whatever that I'm about to share here with an open mind.

First of all, the letter submitted by Bekas Budak UKM to HarakahDaily Dot Net expressed the writer's concern on the current fashion trends of Malaysian Malay women. Bekas Budak UKM has even listed down his concerns as shown down below:
Some Malaysian Malay women wore short hijabs that did not really cover their 'aurat' fully. As matter of fact, their necks are exposed quite clearly.

Some Malaysian Malay women wore hijabs along with their short tee shirts and some are even sleeveless exposing their arms and shoulders. I think what Bekas Budak UKM meant was baby tees, camisoles, raglans and tank tops.

Some Malaysian Malay women wore hijabs along with their incredibly tight fitting jeans revealing the shape of their booties (pardon me for saying this) to everyone.
Bekas Budak UKM did mention a few more concerns but I'm only interested in the first three as mentioned above. For non-Malaysians and non-Moslems who are reading this today, you first must understand that majority (+90%) of Malaysian Malay women are born Moslems. Moslem women are required to cover every part of their body except their face and hands (from the tip of their fingers to the wrist joints) when they have reached puberty. Moslem women are also prohibited from dressing in garments that would reveal their bodily shapes and curvatures. Wearing transparent or thin clothing is also strictly prohibited in Islam.

In a sense, the letter submitted by Bekas Budak UKM is merely an eye opener. I'm a Moslem too and I do not have to be Holy Man to say that the trends of Malaysian Malay women today are not according to the ways of Islam. This is a worrying trend and I do share my|healthcare professional|personal|my own, personal|search terms|my own , personal|medical professional|published|health care provider|my business|all of my|of my|excellent|my own personal|keyword phrases|a|offered|economical|day-to-day|web page} concerns on the matter with many other concerned Moslems in Malaysia. Please do not ask me why Malaysian Malay women who are born Moslems behaves and dresses in such manner since I really do not have the answer. By right, every born Moslems here in Malaysia were exposed to some kind of basic Islamic education when they were young. Many were sent to religious teaching schools and were taught all about the Islamic way of life there.

I do wonder just how in the world did Malaysian Malay Moslem women got into this kind of mess in the first place. Were they influenced by the mass media such as television shows, movies and so forth somehow?



Find the related info about Islam through the Kisah Islami.

No comments:

Post a Comment